hi

hi

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

name pun #324

Going to call it an early (midnight) night tonight. Didn't get as much work done as I would have liked, but still I am keeping on with it all.

Went to Charley's thesis. He did a great job. I can't wait for the final product. When I came in he said "my audience just got a Trillian times better". Hee hee. He is doing an illustrated novella. Seeing more of his work blew me away. It is amazing! I can't see how he is so self-defacing all the time. Boo Charley, boo!

Returned some comics to the library and checked out a neat little pile of DVD's to watch while working.

Outside of a trip to get desperately needed groceries, I stayed in and worked on my comic. It keeps getting slower and slower. But I am working. Still working. There was a lot of weird shading to be done today. Took me a while. I also was watching movies I haven't seen as much and so couldn't as easily ignore.

Comic standing as of this moment: five complete pages. One page 5/8ths of the way pencilled. It is only Tuesday and I am at almost half way. Movie/tv watched: Art School Confidential (oh dear god, it is so very true). More QI. Spaced. Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Oh speaking of that, mom did you like Hedwig?

Tomorrow I meet with Pearl to discuss my upcoming classes. After that I work and if yoga isn't cancelled, I am going to do that in the evening. Have to make a second grocery run as well, for eggs, milk, bread, and juice. Nighty night all!

No comments: