hi

hi

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

mmm fish

Six pages done. I am now taking a little break from the comics and will be working on the finals that are due much sooner (like the portraits, art history final, and printing). Six means I am halfway. Halfway in three days. A lot of work gets done if you sit and work work work.

I met up with Pearl to talk about my schedule. Actually I signed up correctly. Took the right Art History class and as for Science F(r)iction, well I needed to take a liberal arts class as well so that doesn't count as an elective. I also asked about the internship my Sophomore year and she said that I need to talk to Andy about it. I'm responsible, I can do it. One of the reason's I am here, so I am totally going to do it. I'm way ahead anyway. So all I added to my schedule was: The Figure, taught by Morgan Walker. Tuesday is a really long day, but I get a three day weekend and Wednesday off so I think that works out just dandy. Another full semester. I am taking three 300 level classes (The Figure, Science F(r)iction, History of Design) and two 200 level (Illustration Studio I, Painting Techniques II). It will be difficult, but hey what can I say, I am awesome.

Returned some DVD's and swung by Trader Joe's to get the rest of my needed groceries (milk, eggs, bread, frozen breaded cod, lollipops). Then I settled in for another round of comics! Whee! Even though there were less backgrounds, the anatomy I had to draw was tricky. Hard to make up positions with no reference. Got it drawn and inked and started in the wash but I took a break for yoga.

I really got into the final corpse pose. I just oozed into my mat. So peaceful. It was a much needed rest during this nonstop week.

Finished up the page. Looks consistent to the rest of the comic. Awesome! Watched Kill Bill volume 1, Gone in Sixty Seconds, and Spaced. I'm running low on things to watch.

Had a delicious early dinner of salad and breaded cod. For coming out of the freezer, they are not half bad. Portland lacks good Fish & Chips. Really needing some Ivar's right now.

No comments: