hi

hi

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

drapes!

Up late because I suddenly remembered I had to do the Comic Club flier. I am so bad about it, but it looks awesome. Hopefully it photocopies well.

Another fairly average Art History. Learned about some cool women artists like Sofonisba Anguissola. Awesome name.

For lunch Diana, Jim and I hit up Quiznos. I thought I ordered a small sandwich but the kind I ordered only came in regular so I ended up with the more expensive option. Oh well, my steak dip sandwich was awesome. We sat out in the park and enjoyed our lunch as it was an amazingly beautiful day. Really amazing, I didn't even need an overcoat, just my leather jacket, a light hoodie, and a shirt. Even had to break out the sunglasses! Amazing weekend all around. It will go gray and raining in a few hours though. Doing the bike commute was a real treat with the nice weather.

I saw a man with sunglasses that were similar to mine. I wore them better as I looked truly effortless today.

When I got home the weather was still pristine so I sat ont he porch and read some of Grant Morrison's the Invisibles. Had to backtrack to catch up a little, that comic is all over the place but it couldn't be done in any other medium. I also read a little of Jimmy Corrigan the Smartest Kid on Earth. Beautifully put together but so so sad.

The sun went down and I started painting my landscape (it is a night scene). I painted in between random episodes of the fourth season of Project Runway. Lindsay and I are hooked. So much fun but we are on top all of our assignments so we are not too sucked in. I think there was an artist version of that show; I will have to look it up.

No comments: