hi

hi

Sunday, January 20, 2008

blood sugar

So I made the Jello and I had some left over. It was 12oz of Jello powder mixed with about three cups of water and a can of condensed milk. I had some left over so I decided to drink it. It was sooo thick. Like...I could feel the sugar slide down my throat. It would have made great mock fake blood. Uhhg disgusting.

I had a late start today. Just could not get out of bed, I was so comfy and relaxed and warm. But it didn't really affect my cooking schedule. Made a run for groceries and made banana bread. Mel came home so I visited with her a little bit while the bread baked. Then as I made cupcakes I prepared the gyoza. I have about 35-50 ready for the party tomorrow. I packaged and froze the remaining filling and made a batch to eat for dinner. In the past 24 hours, I must have eaten about 50 gyoza. Blimey. Fixed up the Jello and then made a late night second run for drinks. Jones Soda in a can! WHoo. From about 4:00-10:00 was spent in various stages of shopping and preparing.

At about 10:45, Lindsay and I walked around our apartment banging the ceiling with sticks.

Got caught up watching Lasagna Cat and Twin Peaks. Uhg, I am SO SICK OF JAMES!! And what, what is Billy Zane doing in the show? Huh.

Party party party tomorrow. Then the next day, I am 20.

No comments: