hi

hi

Sunday, November 25, 2007

rolling logs gather no...

Just got back Chris'. Back in the day I had to be home by 10. Now that I am a crazy art student I can stay out till midnight!

Outside of some really pretentious name dropping nothing much has changed between Chris and I. We sat about and out nerded/out weirded each other. We watched television and movies. Well actually this time it was only one movie.

Beowulf! Which is a good movie to watch if you are with someone you can make fun of the movie with. Which Chris definitely is. It had so many "This is SPARTA!" moments. Lots of shouting. I guess the effects were cool and there were some nice scenes; just nothing that really blew me away. I wouldn't say "oh wow! It is so amazing, you have to go see it!" Just a movie you can tune out of and joke around with a friend during. I wonder if Gaiman's script read "Grendel screams" or "Grendel: Agggg. Ahhhh. Ahhhggg. Agghhh." Also the Danish accents went from non-existent to needing subtitles. The scenes with Grendel and his mummy were borderline unintelligible.

Maybe we should have just seen Hitman. Mmmmm. Timothy Olyphant.

Is it wrong that I sort of want to see Wanted and Jumper?

I also watched my first episode of Project Runway and would really like to watch more, I just have no way to. And watched some G4 ninja contest. And Top Chef. Ohhhh the temptations of cable.

But yeah, hanging out with Chris hasn't changed much since August. Sipping soda, eating generic Americana recipes that are delicious, watching whatever and talking on random tangents.

Mum really misses me, tomorrow we shall make cookies together!

After talking with Grandma, I want to learn a card game to play in Goose Hollow.

1 comment:

Kirie said...

Hey Trill, fun to catch up on your blog. Still more to read but I have two new World Literature classes to set up. Are you really taking literature? Your visit home & your art school accomplishments are fun to read about. I like how you write. Miss you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox