hi

hi

Monday, November 26, 2007

je'taime, guy

Blah, I'm sort of behind on my 2D assignment. I have 1/6 of the things painted and I can't find the assignment sheet and I think it is due Wednesday. I'll get it done, tomorrow just won't be fun.

Back to work, back to school, back to the fun. It is getting down to the last few weeks now. The time seems to have flown by.

Big day, I stayed awake all through Art History! Huzzah for Trillian. I even asked questions about the orb. Funny how art's quality declined massively when Christianity took over. Sure some of the mosaic's are pretty but dang the attention to detail and proportion is not as...attentive.

2D was spent watching a movie and working on my design for the color scheme project (another one). I wanted to do an octopus but I couldn't quite get it so I made it an octopus girl. It would be cute if it wasn't so dang creepy with the bulging octopus eyes. The movie was Les Parapluies de Cherbourg. It had amazing color but it was a little distorted due to the projector not being calibrated right. An amazing story, the singing almost distracts from the really depressing plot.

Time Arts was a discussion/work dark. I sketched out more of my skeleton character and chatted up Peter. Rose put up my comic (and others) on the wall by the library for all to observe. Booyah! My comic is so eye catching, so bright. Have to write out a script and do thumbnails.

Have lots of work to do in the coming days (2D project, digital tools project proposal) and weeks (time arts comic, following through with digital tools extra credit project).

Oh and Heroes! WHOO CLIFFHANGER! Uber Heroes party at Matt and Andy's next week yall! Whoo.

No comments: