hi

hi

Sunday, November 25, 2007

home again...

Ahh home again. Well, is it really home? I haven't really made myself real cozy at Goose Hollow. I guess I consider Portland home? Hmm.

Mom was on a cookie making spree. I made my famous Peanut Brittle to give to Michael and Brandon (for giving me a ride and lending me a duffel; respectively).

Really I just sat about chatting with mum, watching Nip/Tuck and that was it.

Oh and Celia stopped by for a visit and gave me some AWESOME hats.

Cidney apparently boarded the train at Tacoma. Didn't notice her until I was standing outside the station waiting for Michael.

Wonderful seeing everyone. I'll be back up in a couple weeks to see David Sedaris. LIVE!!

...

Everyone is so mean about Basil but at least she doesn't have stinky breath like Ibanez.

No comments: