hi

hi

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

snow? SNOW!?

Had to make another list. It is building up. Finals. Final projects. Argh!

Comic for Time Arts. Final project and webpage for Digital Tools. Collage and the late color scheme for 2D Design. Paper for Art History.

Bugger.

So yeah, the painted color schemes for 2D design was due today. Whoops. A lot of people thought it was due later as well. I'll turn it in late, but it will look nice. I'm half of the way done. Takes me an hour and a half to do one. Bleh, not looking forward to spending near five hours on this thing. Oh well. I have movies to watch.

Time Arts, we watched some thing about Bill Viola. Pretty cool. I'm uncertain more so about my final comic.

The stress that I thought I would be feeling all through this semester. Stress of the workload and all that. It wasn't around for the last few months. Now it is here. Uhhgg.

The plastic bag protecting my bum from the wet seat tore half way through my ride home. And it was snowing. Well, that snow slush rain. Like daggers. Daggers in my eyes.

No comments: