hi

hi

Friday, November 23, 2007

frost and ferns

Went to see Enchanted with mummy tonight. Mostly because her dragging me along to see cheesy movies is "our thing". It was cute and delightful. It didn't rely on innuendos and other commonplace features in the standard kids movie. It did need more singing and dancing. And more James Marsden. Oh and Susan Sarandon was/is awesome.

Earlier in the day Jeanette and Caleb came over for a very lovely visit. They were minus the Liam. We ate sugar cookies, drank tea and chatted about college and work and what we all were up to. We took a little walk through the forest and put them to work pruning the trail. Bwahaha. It is nice when people visit Seabeck and not just call and say "I'm in the area, want to meet up for coffee?" I feel so special that they came all the way out here to just see me. It was a wonderful visit. I am having a wonderful visit.

It is still very cold in Washington. I never warmed up in my bed.

Started generally looking at what apartments in Portland are out there. Goose Hollow does nothing for me.

No comments: