hi

hi

Friday, November 23, 2007

turkey coma, 2007

It doesn't feel like I have been away from my family for that long, like I haven't really been as far away. Maybe because a few have visited? But dad was missing. And that was no fun.

Mum didn't get around to making the stuffing. We just brought hollandaise sauce, vegetables and breadrolls.

Mum, Nate, Rubie and I got to Pulali in good time. Chatted with Grandma and Grandpa (who grew a beard! things do change when you leave home). Ate some shrimp and chips.

Washington is really freezing cold, has it always been this cold? Ahhhgg.

Celia was cooking in the Big House. When she puts her touch on it, it should be pretty awesome. Oh and puts some insulation in as well. So numb, glad I put on an extra layer like mom nagged me to do. Talked to Kirie on Celia's cell, fancy New York auntie! Averie and Ben showed up with Honey Bear while I was at the Big House. Moderate amount of hugs all around.

Thanksgiving got underway pretty quick. Good eats a plenty. Averie made a good noodle thing that I really enjoyed. We all said what we were thankful were through the meal. I got stuffed pretty quick and didn't have any room for pie.

Ben, Dan, Nathan and Rubie got involved in a game of Munchkin. I drew Nathan, Rubie and Ben (not as good as I would have liked) in my sketchbook and a compilation of Brynne, Dan, Ben and Averie on a post card. Yeah, it didn't look like them at all. My longer pose of Brynne and Celia looks like them a little bit. Might do better with some longer studies. Oh, Nathan drew me as a robot.

There was also a small quiz about my blog to see who was really reading it.

After the long auntie pose we all packed up and departed. Nathan drove.

Hopefully I will meet up with Jeanette & co. tomorrow.

No comments: