hi

hi

Thursday, November 22, 2007

turkey train

Took a nice nap on the train ride down. The gentle rocking is so gentle, really puts me to sleep. I was put on what they referred to as a "Turkey Train". It wasn't all that crowded; no one sat next to me. Watched a little tellie on my laptop.

Didn't take me long to pack, the one duffel was rather cumbersome but not heavy. I wish I could travel a little lighter somehow but I can't. Didn't need to check anything so that was good. The duffel managed to fit in my locker so I didn't have to babysit it all day.

Finished my comic during 2D, it is really bright. From afar the compositional elements and variety of pattern reads really well. I'm very pleased with myself and the result.

Comic Club was mostly discussion, we didn't get any real group drawings accomplished. Did have more pizza but less people from the last Wednesday meeting. Good discussions all around.

The Time Arts critique went well, even though the last few were done with a little more haste they didn't feel rushed (also the people came late and put their pieces up late so I don't feel so bad about cutting them a little short). Rose really dug the color on mine and seemed surprised that it was all pen.

We got out of class early and I had plenty of time to stroll over to Union Station, get my ticket and wait around for the train.

Mum picked me up and had a Happy Meal all ready for me.

My room is totally messed up. Wheres the nostalgia for your child!?

No comments: