hi

hi

Sunday, August 26, 2007

chugga chugga chugga chugga CHOO CHOO

At about 10pm there was a knock on my door and there was a PNCA person standing outside it. He introduced himself as Daniel and said there was a group of us going about trying to find other PNCA people, so I joined the PNCA train of people and met a ton more people who were all friendly and nice and we roamed Goose Hollow chatting till about 2am. Well not so much roam as move to one place to not be loud near the doors, to moving outside because we were hot due to the stuffy corridors, to moving to one persons room because we were cold to moving to another room that was in the Tower (most of the PNCA rooms are in the Plaza section of Goose Hollow) and there we stayed until we all were well tuckered out.

Earlier, between my delicious buffalo burger and my stick of corn, the RA knocked on Sean's door. So we paused Zodiac and chatted, shes really friendly like. She said that there are 80 people from PNCA staying in Goose Hollow, and there is a waiting list for people wanting to stay here.

I'm meeting new people, and trying so hard to remember their names. I attach their name to something useless taking up my brain. My RA is Jennifer, so I attached her name to Jennifer Saunders, there's Brian who shares the same name as another friend of mine who was in Stargate SG-1, Mike who shares his name with my last bossman, Chris and Matt I met as a pair so I remember them as "Chris and Matt", Amina because I once drew a character by the name of Mina. Eirin, whose named is pronounced the same as a certain Martha Stewart employee I know. But that's as far as I got. There's a Beth I know that much but I don't know which of the remaining two girls I hung out with was Beth.

I had a dream that Matthew Barney and Maya Lin were giving a slide show to PNCA and me, my mom, and auntie Celia were the only people that showed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's where you went when you hung up on me. Sounds like fun. I'm glad people are getting into the Portland spirit of friendliness. Having a waiting list and being on the inside of the dorms makes it seem more desireable, despite the 6am garbage truck growls and rumblings. It is a great way to meet your community of PNCA-ers.