hi

hi

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the coffin is moving!

Went to the movies with Sean. We saw Death at a Funeral. I was really surprised, I found it very funny. I haven't heard much buzz about it so I was worried it was an unfunny flop. Well cast, well acted, well set up. I'd like to see it again, with mum and Celia who I bet would get a kick out of it. Most of the R rating for the movie comes from Alan Tudyk's bum. Lots of good trailers for Focus features, and now that I am living in a city I will actually be able to see them.

I took it easy yesterday, I'm still aching. Got both of my care packages from home so now I can eat candy, charge batteries, take photos with a camera that doesn't shut off after one photo, and straighten my hair while knowing the days of the week.

Finally, finally, got to the episodes with the Master in Doctor Who. Here come the drums!!

No comments: