hi

hi

Saturday, August 25, 2007

size doesn't matter


Today my goal is to relax further. I don't really feel like going out by myself again so once I get to know some more people I'll wander with them.

Sean returned last night, so thats one wanderer. We hung out and watched Venus, tonights movie is Zodiac. He promised to make burgers with this buffalo meat he brought back from his travels so that should be...interesting. Don't know if I've ever had buffalo.

I went downstairs to see if the girl on floor one was there, was but she wasn't. Walking back to the stairs, there was an open door and a movie was playing so I popped my head in and met two new PNCA people; Matt and Chris. I hung about and watched the tail end of The Big Lebowski. They seem nice and friendly.

Matt, Chris and Sean. They ALL have the big rooms they showed me when mum and I visited a month or so ago. The big, separate vanity table room, bike hook, room with a semi-alcove by the window rooms. I have the feeling the more I see of other peoples rooms, the more it will become evident I have the smallest room. But hey, whatever! The dorms are still MASSIVE compared to dorms should be. My room is really cozy and has heart and character.

No comments: