hi

hi

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Check out my sheeeeelves

My current Tetris shelf set up.

Woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. Well, 9am ish. I was showered and fed by 10. Weird. Still felt really tired. Probably because I was up late and up early.

I watched the new episode of Doctor Who. It was good! Scary, a bit relationshippy, but it seems to have a lot of promise in this new up coming season. Had some pasta for lunch. I went grocery shopping and got my usual staples.

Today I was feeling very Marvin the Paranoid Android. Just sort of tired and glum. Not getting out didn't help. Ah oh well. There is tomorrow. And the day after. Then back to work!

I like work.

Man, almost 1am already? Time really flies when you take a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. One of the Ls is backwards.