hi

hi

Saturday, September 8, 2012

where is Hank Hill when you need him?

Today was a very short work day due to some sort of unforseen circumstances. Nothing bad! It just abbreviated the day. Monday should be busy though.

We got some shirts done. I cleaned some screens. Like I said, short day.

Got out early but didn't get a lot accomplished with that time. Bad!

Ate a tuna sandwich for lunch. Talked to Madeline.

Are there no 40 foot smoking distance laws in California? Every time I am on Front and Pacific I always leave feeling choked out by the smell of it. Bleh. Saw Natural Born Killers at the Del Mar. Midnight showing. Talked to a couple foreign students in the line. Got to use a bit of my much neglected Japanese.

It was quite a weird movie. Weirdly shot. Just...odd. Violent but I'm pretty desensitized to stuff now so err.

I feel funky. Damn that cigarette smoke! In the future, I won't arrive so early to the showings.

No comments: