hi

hi

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kelly Green

Oh maaaan. Janet made a mudslide cake thing. And she saved me a slice! It was so good! Ohh she is awesome. Joey was looking at it expectantly, so I told the doggie that it was horrible. But that was a lie. It was so delicious. Best housemate EVER.

So apparently you can get a working visa for New Zealand? Like you can stay there for a year and work....sort of tourist but not really? Something to consider as a means to get to another country.

Work was good. I ran the press. Printed some shirts. Talked to Cara (Kara? Carah? Karah?) who was catching. Ran some towels as well. Coated screens. Patched some screens. Weeded vinyl. Helped with the laminator. Full work day. Have lots of gunk under my nails. Wasn't the cleanest of work days.

The boss gave me some smoked tuna, so that was my dinner. Need to cook that uncooked fish he gave me. Tomorrow, I'll cook it tomorrow. And hopefully not give myself food poisoning from undercooking it.

I need to work on some thumbnails for a drawing. Yup yup.

No comments: