hi

hi

Monday, September 3, 2012

"grr grunt" was all he said

Labor Day, Labor Day! Gaaah I'm no good with three day weekends. Give me work! Thankfully work is tomorrow.

I did stuff today, which was nice. I got out! And my housemate saw me leave, which is good. Because when I go out and in when she is gone, and she comes back and never sees me leave...well I don't feel judged by her at all, just that no, I am social to an extent! I leave the house!

Anyway. Was meeting another of those online fellas for a movie and food. Steve! We caught the 4:30 matinee of Lawless at the Del Mar. The movie was pretty neat. Guy Pearce and Tom Hardy stole the show a bit. The costumes were awesome. The dialogue was good. Hardy's character's lines were a bunch of grunts and expressions. That man is built like a slab of beef. Just, massive. Good actor though.

After the movie we got some burgers and chatted about travel and games and things. We spent the rest of the night walking down to the boardwalk and up and down the beach. It was a nice night for it. A bit hazy. The lights of the boardwalk were quite pretty. Steve's in computers. Nice guy, nice evening.

Breaking Bad had an awesome finale.

Work tomorrow! Yaaay! Cleaning, reclaiming, probably burning. Booyah.

No comments: