hi

hi

Monday, September 3, 2012

I miss work. I don't like three day weekends.

Spent a bit of the afternoon sitting on my porch and drawing my neighborhood from my vantage point. That was enjoyable. The drawings are in the post, headed to some destinations. I don't like to hold onto my art. Hahah. I also wrote up a few postcards and those are in the mail. It is good to keep up correspondence.

I need to buy more stamps. Have stamps, will mail.

I cuddled with Joey the dog a bit.

Near the end of the day I started to feel a bit weary and poorly once again. Not quite a cold. Just a sort of weakness. Need to eat more vegetables or protein or something like that.

Oh the shirts I ordered came in the mail yesterday. They are REALLY COOL. One is glow in the dark. So cool. I don't have a picture of me wearing any of the shirts and I can't be bothered to link to an image of what they look like. Either way, I am happy with my purchase.

I'm going to go to bed. If I am tired, why force it?

No comments: