hi

hi

Sunday, September 9, 2012

GH w/ D.L.W. & OO & G

Oh maaan. I went to Pizza My Heart to meet Daniel for lunch, and while in line this guy just rubbed his shoulder against mine and when I gave him a clearly "what the fuck?" look he said, "you haven't been harassed that much, have you?". I just sort of sputtered and looked around for Daniel to show up.

Uhhhgg creeper. There are some weird burned out people in Santa Cruz. Too much sun.

But after that, lunch was nice. This is the same Daniel I met at the game shindig and later met for We burgers. We chatted about families and linguistics and television and Japanese game shows. I never thought about the differences between the words holiday and vacations. The former is typically for days off and the latter for trips and relaxation, though I use both interchangeably, whereas some don't use holiday at all. It was a nice afternoon.

Doctor Who was fun. Did my laundry. Went grocery shopping. Worked on some sketches. I've feeling quails. Quails are in right now for me. That and echidnas. Still working on some sketches, though I have to be in San Francisco by 9:50 at the latest tomorrow. It is a hang out with Odd Owl and other cool people day! Hurray!

Ohh I'm yawning. Sleep soon.

No comments: