hi

hi

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

grumpy in SC

I got majorly sidetracked, after work, driving in circles around town trying to find that damn Safeway and eventually gave up. I executed a perfect parallel park between two cars, but even that didn't alleviate my grumpers attitude. I don't like going in circles, and all these stupid U turn/no turn lanes in California. So hard to get going in the way you want to go! Grrr argh. So the rest of the night was a bit of a wash. I've got a bunch of stuff in my hair right now because I'm testing out something, that hopefully will go the way that I want.

At work we ran some jobs. I coated some screens.Weeded some stickers. Not the most involved of days, but its all good.

Finished off my tuna for lunch.

Tonight was a bit of a wash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some days are just not as good as others. I get those as well.

Dad