hi

hi

Monday, September 10, 2012

Whistling Karla


A video I recorded last night. Such an amazing talent!

Work started late, and it was just me. I cleaned some screens, weeded some vinyl, tidied up, cleaned the stuff in the sink. Brock stopped by, but he is now working as a screenprinting rep! So he won't be working the weekends with me! Noooo! I liked our occasional weekend shifts. He gave us a free degreaser sample. It smelled like flouride bubblegum. Which is to say that it smelt better than the chemicals.

It was a shorter day. Monday's typically are. Ahhh yay, work is now in a "typically" time. Falling into a rhythm. Listened to mostly music.

Got home and didn't feel like the game night. Boo anti social me! I cooked up the rest of the fish, ate it, watched Parade's End, and kicked back. I'm kinda sore from all the Sunday salutations.

No comments: