hi

hi

Saturday, August 11, 2012

clang clang, clang clang

My skin is peeeeeeling, and I want to claw it off. But instead I am moisturizing and that is doing nicely.

Sat on the couch and read Shadow of Night. It is picking up again! Hurray! Again, it is best when she is away from Matthew and doing magic witchy stuff. Matthew just sort of drags the plot down.

Ate pasta. Stayed inside. Kept moisturized. Only one day left. I didn't accomplish nearly as much as I'd like to during this break. Oops. Oh well. I'll keep working.

Amanda, my roommate, and her friend hung out at the house a bit.

Now I'm reading some comics and thinking about projects I want to accomplish.

This song (just the song, there isn't a video) is my song of the night:


1:30am edit:

I ended up going to get wings with my housemate Amanda and her friend Heather. We brought the wings back to the kitchen nook, and consumed them with some beer and gabbed and chatted. I did a little drawing of Heather's dog, and drew in my sketchbook, and we chatted and it was nice. They were both in a sorority together, so it is interesting to get a perspective into that social scene a bit. Not so different.

No comments: