hi

hi

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Santa Cruz birds are up to no good


How are my freckles doing? I think they are coming along quite nicely. Just a few more days on the beach, and I should be good. I trimmed my bangs up nice and proper. Now they look artfully blunt, instead of inartfully wonky. Still, I keep them headbanded back when I'm on the beach. I listened to Museum of Curiosity and rotated my position every episode. That was relaxing.

Some seagulls tried to steal my sour patch kids. I was like "HEY!" and they scuttered off. Gotta keep an eye on my snacks, it would appear.

I had a salad and some rice and seaweed after the beach, and enchilada casserole before. One serving left and then it is all consumed! Hurrah! I didn't quite accomplish anything today. I think I got a case of the Tuesdays. That is to say that the week is just starting and there is also Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and then BACK TO WORK! Yaaay work.

No comments: