hi

hi

Monday, August 6, 2012

tarr jay

Spent another couple hours on the beach. My freckles are coming in nicely. I can't tell if I am tanning, but there are freckles. I just listened to The Unbelieveable Truth. Didn't feel like reading that damned tome Shadow of Night. But maybe I'll tuck into it.

Oh! I slept pretty well last night. My mattress pad is a bit lumpy and ill formed from its misuse on the floor (the padding isn't even dispersed anymore) but it should form itself a new. All in all, sleeping in a bed is quite nice. I am sleeping at a different angle, so that is something to get used to. It's a firm bed, but I don't mind firm.

I had oatmeal for breakfast, then a scramble for second breakfast, then walked around a bit, then went to the beach. I think I'll get an earlier start on the beach tomorrow. I leave it till 3/4ish, and after an hour and a half, it gets a bit chilly for sun lounging. If I went down around noon, after my main meal, things should be good. I want to be plenty freckly, and then I'll give it a rest. Or rather, I'll go back to work where I'll be mostly indoors and in turn that will make me give the sun exposure a rest. I saw a pretty wrinkly, though otherwise young looking lady, and that was a good warning. Still, the sun is quite comforting.

I also ran to Target and got some bath things, and some hair scissors, because my bangs are quite mangled and they need a better trim than my larger sheers can provide.

Now I'm loading up my MP3 player with all sorts of good audio things. Tomorrow, I shall put pencil to paper and make some art! Because I've been way slacking on the art stuff.

No comments: