hi

hi

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wellington Camel

My face is starting to peel. Yay!

I spent most of the day working on a couple paintings. Watched cartoons and other shows and listened to Snow Crash and all was good. Ate noodles and scramble and drank tea. Kept inside. Found an aloe plant and smeared its insides on my burnt outsides. Pretty good day. I do enjoy working on art.

Oh! I bought a piece of Samantha Mash's artwork off of Etsy, it was shockingly cheap, and it arrived in the mail and I promptly put it in a frame.


It's the piece in the top left, the two Martin Freeman pieces are by my friend Daniel, aka W.C. Williams. I like my little desk set up. Yes that is a jar full of peanut M&Ms, DON'T JUDGE ME!

My vacation is winding down, but that is good because I'm getting antsy. I want to get back to working! Employment rocks.

Anyway, yeah. A home day. Just me and my art. It was good though.

No comments: