hi

hi

Thursday, June 21, 2012

from King to Fforde

Ohhh I think I got sick for a bit there. Just got really congested and a cough and stuff. Had a very restless night sleep as well. Bleh. The stress of apartment hunting I guess?

Got up. Had my bagel and smeared tons of creme cheese on it. Finish 11/22/63. I really liked it, and was glad it didn't go all Gunslinger Series Deus ex Machina in the end, like Hearts in Atlantis did. Now I'm listening to The Last Dragonslayer. Ahh young adult novels, they go through so fast.

Started at 10:30 and worked straight through to 6. Well not straight through. I of course took breaks. Printed the sleeves and backs on shirts. Well, Andrew loaded up the shirt backs, I just did the sleeves. Did lots of cleaning. My sleeve time was down to 11 seconds, for loading/unloading, which is good. I want to become super uber at what I do.

And I've been hired on officially! Filling out the forms and all that. Probationary time is over, and after just a week. GO TRILLIAN!

I looked at one apartment after work, but the room was small. I kind of want to be part of a household, not just renting a wee room.

Got back before 8. Ate leftover chili for dinner. Watched some Star Trek. Soon I'll tuck into bed, as I'm still not 100% better.

No comments: