hi

hi

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I yam what I yam

Work was stressful, though I won't go into detail because this is a business and I don't want to publish the inside goings on, ya know? And it wasn't a BAD day, just a busy one with lots of stuff going on. I learned this system for burning and washing out and cleaning the ink from screens. I also taped up a bunch of screens. It was a prep day. I bet the rest of the week will be filled with printing.

There are two dogs on the studio property: Snoopy and Maxie (Maxy?). Both are very sweet.

I'm almost done with 11/22/63. If it ends the way I think it is going to end, I think I'll be pissed.

Filled up my tank, though I had probably another trip left in it. I just like having a full tank, ya know?

Made a tomatoey chili for dinner, and I doubled the recipe so we have tons of leftovers. Yay! Also made yams to smother the chili with. Whatever you do, don't tell Mom that I ate a yam.

It was a warm dinner. Maybe a bit bland. My cooking often ends up bland. Don't know why.

I'm so tired. Goodnight.

No comments: