hi

hi

Sunday, June 17, 2012

driving about, getting needed things

Oh sweet. I found the Santa Cruz specific Craigslist, and there were tons of apartments. I applied to a few, and two of them got back to me! Both are available ASAP, which works really well for me. I meet with at least one of them tomorrow after work. Here is hoping that goes well! I might be moved out in a weeks time. Oh how fast things move! A week ago I was anxiously awaiting hearing back about whether or not I got the job I applied for. Ha! Amazing.

Anyway. I slept in, but only till 10. Odd how that is "sleeping in" in San Francisco.

Had some juice that Carmen and Josh blended, then went and ran some errands in Daly City. Went to Target and got some work shirts (generic white Hanes six pack, shirts I can get mucky with ink and not care too much about). And some bras, because I always need those. Especially of the work variety. And I got some shampoo & conditioner, because I am running low. Then I went to Trader Joe's and got a bunch of food. Sandwich fixings, sweets, and granola bars mostly. OH DANG, I FORGOT TO GET DEHYDRATED MANGO! Boo. Oh well. Next time.

Called Dad. Wished him Happy Father's Day. Got back to the apartment. Played Kinect with Carmen and Josh. Later on we walked down to Irving and got waffles. Yum. Then we watched Star Trek. Now it is 10:30, and I am in bed, another exciting week starts! A very exciting week, filled with work and possibly moving out and into a new apartment. In Santa Cruz. Where I shall begin my awesome life.

Damn, I'll have to get a bed. Well, I'll get a futon to start. Something I can realistically move in my car. I need to see the type of space I might potentially be moving into anyway.

No comments: