hi

hi

Saturday, May 26, 2012

horse, indian, and cowboy

Tried to get Carmen & Josh into Spaced. We watched the first episode. Wasn't quite sure how much they were into it. The first episode isn't the best. The performance art one is my absolute favorite. Ah, oh well. Before that we watched A Town Called Panic, which is a very odd French stop motion animation film. Funny and very creative, just quite odd.

I made dinner! I made a vegetable curry. Potatos and yams and tomatos and other good stuff. It was quite tasty too. Took me forever to cut up all the ingredients, but I'm also a really slow cutter of things. I also took lots of breaks. It cooked up quite fast, and easily! Yum yum yum.

In the afternoon, I walked down to Irving for some shopping. Got some more facial cleanser, because I was running out and I am pretty satisfied with the brand (Cetaphil). Got my apples and bananas and curry ingredients. Also got some pastries from Sheng Kee. And lunch was a hot dog. Yum yum yum. I also got some tea, Earl Gray. To replace that which I finished off. I love me some strong black tea. Looked up more jobs. Most I'm not quite enthusiastic about, but ya never know what will and won't kindle your spirit.

So jobs, curry, groceries, movie. It was all quite nice. Now the weekend is here! I have a project I need to get started on tomorrow...

No comments: