hi

hi

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

rapscallions

Watching Star Trek with C & J as the day winds down.

I looked up more jobs. Thought about how there are lots of summer hirings going on, probably, right now in certain places. Got some bananas and apples from the market. Looked up non art jobs. I need to make a non art resume, so that I can apply for a broader range of jobs. Get some sort of work. Still not sure where I want to be, be it San Francisco or Santa Cruz.

I had a yummy sandwich for lunch, and we had quesedillas for dinner. We went to Social Brewery after dinner and had tasty brews with this guy Tim, who is visiting from Seattle. I think he is doing some work for Pop Cap in San Francisco, or something. I'm not quite sure of the specifics. He was a mile a minute talker. The brewskies were good.

Tomorrow I'll...I'm not sure. I think I'll get into InDesign and work on my resume, and maybe day after tomorrow I'll go down to Santa Cruz and party crash some screen printing studios, and talk to them about work and things. I need plans.

No comments: