hi

hi

Friday, May 25, 2012

so much biking, my bum will be so sore

It is past midnight so....Happy Towel Day to all the hoopy froods out there! (May 25th is Towel Day).

Went to Taco Night at Erics, with Carmen and Josh. Met Addy and Alex and Aaron and Cory and...a whole bunch of people. The tacos were delicious. I drank a bit, and chatted about all sorts of things. It was a bike ride there and back, but it feels good to be on a bike. I'm out of shape, but not totally bad at it. Again, it is just that last hill that I can't quite make it up. Josh was saying it was cold, but I didn't think so. Probably because my blood was pumping. Anyway, the shindig was fun. Met some nice people. Everyone I've met thus far has been friendly. Good sign for a place.

Earlier in the day, I got a Vietnamese sandwich for lunch. That was good. I've been here a week, but it feels much longer. Maybe because the social life here is more active? Ah. Yeah. I applied to a few more jobs, and followed up on this internship (they got back to me! Dad knows who "they" is, I don't want to say it here for fear of jinxing or counting my eggs before they hatched). So I did the job things. Also watched an art video feed of Scott C. making a painting. That was cool.

A pretty good day. Work stuff in the afternoon, shindig in the evening.

Tomorrow I'm going to make potato curry for dinner. Hopefully I don't screw it up and poison Carmen & Josh.

No comments: