hi

hi

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Creature Feature

Spent the last two hours with my blog open in another tab waiting to be written while I got distracted by other things on the Internet.

My ticket for Frankenstein is the one with Cumberbatch as the Creature. Ohhh I'm excited! I wonder if there will be a Redwood City meetup? You know, where fans coordinate at the theater and get dinner afterwards or something. Maybe I should orchestrate it? How hard could it be? Since it is a public place, I probably won't be abducted. Not like I'd be inviting them back to Nathan's place or whatever. Be good to meet some nerds. Local ones.

Oh I got distracted again. Anyway! I've been doing a really good job at getting up between 9 and 10 am. Just that earlier start on the day gets me going (also having people moving about the apartment, the presence of others motivates me more I suppose). There was an honest to goodness screen printer job listing today! In Santa Cruz! You betcha I applied for that. Damn, I hope they interview me and then decide to hire me. I'd be so good for it. It was part time to start, with the possibility of full time. Peeeerfect!

Phil and Stephen came by to record. Chatted with Phil a bit. The song is sounding nice. It is a good diddy. I did my laundry. Yay! Clean clothes are excellent to have. Finished off my leftover curry. Yum. Drank a ton of tea. Yum. Looked for more jobs, though that screen printing one is tops.

Dinner was salmon over a spinach salad. Tasty salmon. Nicely marinated. We watched some Star Trek, and then took a walk and got some waffles on the walk. I got a waffle with Nutella and banana, Josh & Carmen got theirs with Nutella and strawberry, though Josh ate most of it. Back at the house, we watched even more Star Trek original series. It just does not look all that great in high def. Daaang.

Hmmm. To orchestrate a meet up or to not?

No comments: