hi

hi

Monday, May 28, 2012

was that needed? probably not.

Nate and I went to see a late night showing of Men in Black 3. It was okay, I guess. Not really a needed third movie, and it was pretty obvious how it was shot to exemplify 3D filming. Ahh, oh well.

Woke up early. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up. Had some tea, had some toast, did my Internet rounds, watched some Star Trek with Carmen. I left San Francisco at around noon. Went to Redwood City for my usual Sunday routine of Game of Thrones & Nathan. I went to Michael's and got some things for projects. I did some shopping at Trader Joe's as well. Much easier to do it outside of San Francisco than within. No worry about streets and parking and people.

Anyway, got to Nate's. We did some more food shopping, though that was Nate shopping. Got some sandwiches, and ate them in the yard while chatting with Chad, Oleg, & other people. I worked on a drawing. Nathan played a game. We watched Game of Thrones, and walked to the theater for a late showing of Men in Black. Pretty fun day, all in all. Now it is late, and sleep is needed. I'm staying in Rewood City tonight and heading back to San Francisco early tomorrow.

No comments: