hi

hi

Thursday, April 19, 2012

oh this job is perfect, HIRE ME!

‎I noticed in your job posting that this is a job that wears many hats, and thankfully I am someone who is enthusiastic about millinery.


Today I went with a more humorous approach to cover letters, well, I was humorous with ONE cover letter. Ha. Anyhoo, applied to four more jobs. Haven't heard back from the remaining four UI jobs. So either that is really good because they are looking over my application, or I didn't meet the minimum to warrant a response? Ahh oh well. One of the jobs needed some overhauling of my resume and a sweet cover letter, so that took time. Editing resumes in InDesign is so easy. So glad I switched out of Word for my editing.


But yeah, applied for some jobs and got better at cover letters, and didn't panic or freak out! That is what I call an improvement. 


Had a sandwich, and some toast, and tea, and then pasta and sauce for dinner. Nate came home early (9pmish) so we watched some Breaking Bad and went grocery shopping. Yup.


Hopefully I'll learn some positive things back tomorrow from jobs, and anyhoo, I'll just keep applying. Yup yup!

No comments: