hi

hi

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

it begins, actually begins

Blogger was getting 503 Errors and wasn't letting me log in, so for a second I thought I was going to go to bed without having to sum up, but never fear for...well obviously that error stopped happening.

Had oatmeal and tea for breakfast, and eggs and bacon for second breakfast. Yum! Did the dishes. My skin is sensitive, but it isn't so bad.

With Nate's proxy help, I wrote up a pretty good cover letter and took the plunge.

I applied to a bunch of User Interface Artist jobs. Some of the companies seem really cool, and there are jobs that I would be good at, if they give me a chance and hire me. Yeaaah! So yeah, applied to jobs! Now I hope they'll be kind to me. Took that step. Whooo!

Had a sandwich.

I livestreamed some digital art in the evening. Now it is beddy time for me.

No comments: