hi

hi

Saturday, April 21, 2012

putting the fus in fus ro dah

Today I played Skyrim. Oh first I got up and had breakfast and sad toodles to Nathan. I applied for some more jobs (still haven't heard back from any jobs!). The process is becoming easier, I'd just like to get to the interview stage with someone. Come oooon!

It was a very warm day. I stayed inside, which despite not having many windows still got really warm. The fan is going now, circulating the air and whatnot. It is supposed to get into the high 80's tomorrow, but I'll be in San Francisco for the day and night, so who knows what the weather will be (well, the internet says high 70s).

So I continued with my job hunt and played some Skyrim. Good day.

Nathan came home at 11pm, after working very hard! He says that these are the more easy going days, and soon he will be staying till 2am. That is what he gets for following his dreams.

No comments: