hi

hi

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

c'mon trill, get it together

3/7 jobs are a no go. Ahh boo. If I can just get to an interview stage, then I think I'd feel better about my qualifications for tech/digital related jobs. If no one wants to even meet with me after taking a gander at my portfolio and resume...errr yeah. I'm awesome, but not their kind of awesome I suppose.

Made a grocery run. Got bread and pasta. Mmm carbohydrates.

I took a walk up and down Jefferson Street. It was a nice day for a walk. I hoped it would clear my head, but it didn't do that at all. Today is another "downer" day.

I have some more potential jobs to apply for, but on a scale from 1-10 in terms of general enthusiasm...I'm about a 2. This whole process just makes me feel awful and depressed. How do so many people manage to get through it?

Went to see Cabin in the Woods. It was awesome. I'm not much for horror, but it wasn't SCARY scary. It was more funny, gory, and interesting plot. Right up my alley for a night like this.

10:36pm and Nate still isn't home. He left a bit late this morning, but still.

Might go to San Francisco for the weekend, or for a bit of the weekend.

Tomorrow I'll take another crack at applying for jobs. I did search for some today, but not many.

Hmmmn...argh.

No comments: