hi

hi

Monday, March 12, 2012

no walkies for doggie, and my back is feeling better

Daylight savings! A time change that doesn't really effect me because I never keep any semblance of regular hours. Dad made us waffles, and they were good.

Was I supposed to get something done today? Because I didn't. I did do some drawing though, so that was good. It is always nice to know I haven't lost my arting ability. It is just dormant. Need to take it out of hibernation.

There were sandwiches for lunch and jambalaya for dinner. I want to leave home, why?

Tomorrow, Dad and I will go up to Mats Mats and clean the motorhome. That is the plan, and since I have written it, it must be so.

Then again, I've been writing that I'll make a business card for days now. I wonder how much postcard mailers are...no! Business card. Do that Trill. Do that. Though maybe I should just get one sided...it would be cheaper. Especially if I order them online (because Kinkos is lame).

No comments: