hi

hi

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

next step: resumes

Yaaay! I got my cards printed. And they look pretty good. Just went into the shop, gave them my file, and they were printed and cut in no time at all. Mom, pop, and I all drove into town to run that errand. The new Prius I think is starting to lose its new car smell. While waiting for the cards to be printed, we went and got some bird seed, and then we went to Costo and got lots of nuts. Mom really likes her legumes. But whoooo yay! I have business cards! That is another thing checked off and done and dooooone. It is sort of amazing to think that I am a person with a business card. A card that I would give someone in the hopes that they would need to contact me for business. I have 150 of them. Mmmhmm.

I got up a bit early to run mom in on an errand. We went grocery shopping at Central Marker after and got tons of neat food, because they had an awesome import section. Jammy Dodgers! Yan Yan! Crunchie Bars! And other, healthy things. I swear we got healthy things.

It was snowing when we left this morning, but the snow didn't stick. No we didn't go to Mats Mats either.

Mom and I are going to take a mini break together. Saturday to Friday. Las Vegas (meh) and the Grand Canyon (yay!!). Mom doesn't get much actual time off, so we are going to take advantage of it. Then we'll come back and be at Mats Mats for a while. Let Auntie Joyce have a long overdue break.

We ate dinner at Origami Sushi. Num nummers.

Back at home we watched Paul, which I heard from two people whose opinions I trust very conflicting opinions about. Thankfully we found it delightful! Frost and Pegg have a chemistry together that shines in anything. It was silly and fun. A good Tuesday night movie indeed.

No comments: