hi

hi

Friday, March 16, 2012

Nevada and Arizona, here we come!

And away we go! In three hours...but first the rest of the day.

Slept in decently well. Had some cheerios and tea. Helped Dad wash Holly in the tub. The indoors tub! What a spoiled dog. Now she smells like a clean dog, and is oh so soft to cuddle. Really washing her isn't that bad, and it doesn't take that long. And it makes her such a good dog.

Dad went over to Mats Mats and ran errands.

Mom and I went into town and ran some girly errands. Bought some girly things. Mom got her nails done. Oh so girly! Though we are not "mani pedi" girls. I read a bit of the Cosmo mag that was in the salon, and it just about did my brain in.

Back at home, Ma got to dinner, and I got to packing. Well, I got to laying out clothes. I also folded my laundry. Dinner was burritos. So much guacamole. Tasty stuff. I packed my black bag up real nice, and my back pack as well. I have extra shirts and stuff. Mom's bag is the one with the GPS and guide books and all these other things.

Ma and Pa went to bed at 9, I'm staying up. Having some tea. In a couple hours, we shall drive off. I am the one planning on driving, though mom may object. I'm just not a big napper! I can't just lay my head down at any old hour and conk out.

March Minibreak 2012, whooo!!

No comments: