hi

hi

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh Silverdale, you crazy

Didn't work on the drawing today. At all. Errr uhh yeah.

Anyway, got up a bit earlier than usual. Well...10:30ish. I also went to bed a bit earlier. Just didn't feel like staying up all that late watching television. Odd. My habits, they are a changing.

I need to keep from picking at my face, my skin is on another bad flair. Just have to let it be...let it be. My hair roots are also showing, but I think I shall wait it out a bit more before I dye it again. And when I do dye it, I think I'll try to make it closer to my natural boring color. Dying it takes time and effort and my hair grows fast and time moves on so quickly. I've decided to grow out my bangs, and already it seems they are long enough to tuck back and all that.

Anyway, I ran some in town errands. There was a lot of traffic around Anderson Hill Road, and this was because (as I later learned) of someone holding up Key Bank. Egads! So once I got through that bottleneck, I went to the Doctor's Clinic and signed a release of information form for my records. Then I went to the dollar store and got some candy for the impending trip. I also swung by Golden Rule Tattoo & Piercing, but the tattoo artists gave me side eye and the guy working the desk took a while to answer my inquiry about getting my ear re-re-pierced. The douchey attitude of the whole place really put me off. If they want to see my visible tattoo, they better be prepared to get a kick to the face.

Went back home, got stuck in the same traffic for a bit. It was a nice day. Very sunny. I got some dollar store sunglasses to tide me over during the times when my favorite pair are broken. At home I applied gold nail polish to the sides to make them fancy.

We watched Community. YAY COMMUNITY IS BACK! It was a good episode. Not one of the great episodes, but still good to see the awesome gang back. Mom made soup, it was delicious. She also made garlic bread, though some of the pieces were a bit black. Dad went to Mats Mats and helped Grandma out.

Tomorrow I'll have to pack for the trip. I like to leave things till the last minute, though it isn't really last minute. I'll also probably be the one driving us to the airport late at night, so I better sleep extra in tomorrow morning. I think we also plan to wash Holly tomorrow. Mmhmm.

No comments: