hi

hi

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

minecraft one

Started working on the Minecraft painting for Nathan. Don't know what I got myself into with this. Hahah. Still, a fun exercise. I don't know if I should draw it all and then paint it, or draw and paint it in quadrants? Hmmn. My feet are cold and the smoke in the house is making not feel all that good.

In regards to the smoke, something is blocked in the fire place, which means the smoke isn't fully exiting, so the house is getting a bit, well, smokey.

And we got a couple more inches of snow. GAAHHH! Though it is slush and is sure not to stick around. Still, totally lame.

Mom has started packing for our minibreak. I'll pack on Friday. I just need clothes, sketching supplies, and my computer. Then I should be good. Oh, and a book. I'll back a book.

No comments: