hi

hi

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

zzz, already?

For a second I thought today was a do nothing day, and then I remembered my final! Ha. Feels like a do nothing day when I sleep in. Got up at around noon. Showered. Had some toast and orange juice.

Went off to class. Listened to the last program of Museum of Curiosity. Neil Gaiman was on it! Have to listen to it again with mom.

In class, we had our final exam and it was tricky. On the last two, I only missed a couple, on this one I missed 12...so not so good. But it wasn't 12 out of 13. There were many questions. Anyway. Done is done.

Talked to the art director for this project I'm working on. It is looking really exciting now! Huzzah.

Then relaxed. Ma wasn't home, so I just chilled and ate cheese and apples and stoked the fire.

When ma came home, we watched some Downton Abbey. I fell asleep during the next episode, don't know why though. Random nap?

Today is a double portrait! Whee!

Today's Portraits Are: Greg Davies & Chris Addison.

No comments: