hi

hi

Thursday, December 8, 2011

getting up early, what?

Set my alarm for 7 something, and got up at 9 something! Go me!

Went to Mats Mats with the parents and spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa. And by "spent some time" I mean I napped on the couch because I got up at 9am, instead of my usual noon. Watched some westerns and ate half a sandwich. It was nice to get out of the house and do something different.

Spent most of the day in a tired haze, because I am trying to reset my body block.

Watched Community with ma. Wasted time on the internet. My Friday plans got switched to Saturday. I'll do some house chores instead. Yup yup.

Todays Portrait Is: JP Obley.

1 comment:

Mould Treatment said...

It's really tough if you are not used to get up that early. Best thing to do is sleep early, you'll never know it might work.