hi

hi

Monday, December 5, 2011

three deeee

Slept waaay in. Scanned and put the portrait in the queue. Went downstairs and had tea and breakfast and did my internet thing on mom's computer. We decided to go see Hugo Cabret in the afternoon.

That was a lovely, beautiful movie. The 3D really did bring it to this whole 'nother level of image fidelity. Ma said it was just as good the second time around. Really nicely done film. A bit long but very good.

Afterwards we swung by Home Depot and Trader Joe's for goodies. And we got tons of goodies! Yum!

Back at home I worked some more on a deadline and ate a salad and watched stuff. Tomorrow I have my Film Directing final. Just a wee exam and then I am FREE FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Woop woop.

My skin is all icky. Boo. No fun.

Todays Portrait Is: John Finnemore.

No comments: