hi

hi

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

beauty rest

Sooo hard to get up. Ended up not going out to do stuff with Marcus and Rufus. Went into town with Ma around 3ish and made a tag for Holly's collar, and then picked up dad from the airporter. Ma dropped us off and then she went to meet her friend for a spa day. Dad and I went out for an early dinner at the Camp Union Saloon. The burger I ordered was quite good. Dad suggested that I use a knife and fork to eat it, I responded, "what, am I British?" to that suggestion. Utensils are for chumps. It was a good meal. No steak on the menu though. Boo.

The fire was stoked, Dad responded to some emails and went to sleep. I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight. Spending more daytime in bed and more night time awake.

Today's Portrait are: Paz De La Huerta and Jade Sheldon (Revisit).

No comments: