hi

hi

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

time flies when you are sitting and not looking out the window

Slept in even more. Bad, bad Trillian. It doesn't take much. Had some oatmeal and tea. Showered.

Ma and I originally planned to go to the movies after Mom ran her errands, but when she got back from errands, that idea was nixed. So I worked on portraits and watched telly. Glee was good. Raising Hope was awesome. We watched a bit of Tommy and Tuppence. Ma went to bed at 10:30. I am going to bed at 5am. I really don't know how that happened. Just started watching and drawing and WHOOPS look at the hour, eh? But I like these portraits. Returning to color, albeit monochromatic color. Enough with the gray washes. Oh and also doing pencil sketches. Gotta change up the style to keep things fresh. I'm also revisiting past portraits, to example how I've changed and grown and all that. So when I have time, there will be revisited portraits. Yup.

I might get out of the house tomorrow, but no promises.

Today's Portrait are: Michael K. Williams and Tabitha Knight (Revisited).

No comments: