hi

hi

Sunday, December 18, 2011

present packed but not shipped

Aww man. I want to draw but I should go to bed instead. At least I have the initiative of having portraits to do to get up and stuff.

Slept in. Then had a rushed poached egg on toast with melted cheese and off we went to Pulali! We turned the heat on and the house warmed up right quick. So unlike our house. Celia and Corrine came over and we gave auntie her birthday presents.

Brian Quist, a family friend, is staying at the Pulali cabin for a week to work on his writing. So he came over and we showed him about. Dad showed him how to shuck oysters. Everyone ate pie, I ate ice cream.

We bid adieu and we three went to the Geoduck Tavern. I wasn't so impressed with my french dip. It was an okay meal, though not worthy of the write ups it has apparently received.

Back at home we hot tubbed. It was great. I'm amazed at how much time can vanish.

Today's Portrait Are: Lee Pace & Anna Friel.

No comments: