hi

hi

Friday, December 23, 2011

deadlines can be a real....

Just met my Friday deadline. Supposed to be early Friday, and you don't get much earlier than 1am! Booyah!

Got up around noon, and had tea for breakfast because Mom made a non Me friendly breakfast. Boo!

Dad fixed my headphones. Yay!

I worked on a portrait and at around 4:30ish I drove into Silverdale to do some Christmas shopping. Got a couple things easily, but had to go to dreaded Wal Mart to get one thing. Uhhg. That place puts me in a panic. Do not like it one bit. At least I had Cabin Pressure to listen to.

For dinner there was cous cous and salad and I ate some rice crackers with hummus and I worked on achieving my deadline early. I'm fairly pleased with how much I managed to fit into the scheme of the image. Go me! I can't show it to you, not till, like, June 2012. But I'll tell you when to look it up, yeah?

Todays Portrait Is: Eli Roth.

No comments: